SmartAdvertising®

Retargeting

You spend a ton of money driving people to your VDPs, where only 1% of traffic will submit a lead before leaving your site. What are you doing to re-engage the other 99%?

SmartAdvertising’s retargeting capabilities keep your dealership at the forefront of the consumer’s mind even after they’ve left your site.


Display Retargeting

SmartAdvertising® increases your odds of converting shoppers into buyers with display retargeting across desktop and mobile. Targeted ads bring previous visitors back to the holy grail: the VDP!

Mobile Retargeting

The mobile evolution is here. Don’t miss any opportunity to re-engage across the device used on the go- mobile.



Dynamic Retargeting

Re-engage previous website visitors with dynamic retargeting. Serve low-funnel buyers customizable, offer-specific ads that drive them back to your SRP or VDP.

Facebook Retargeting

A first in automotive, SmartAdvertising leverages dealers’ live inventory feeds and real-time targeting to serve VIN-level ads directly onto Facebook users’ news feeds in-app and in browser across all devices.
About the Author

Brian Shrader